Calling all brands, agencies, startups, authors and marketing thought leaders – We’re opening up our call for submissions for SMW New York in 2017. Get your session pitches in EARLY for consideration!
Here are some #protips for submitting:
- Make sure your session is actionable: Let us know what exactly the audience will learn, as well as how they can apply these learnings to do their jobs better.
- Focus your topic: Pick a specific area of focus and make it abundantly clear which audiences in particular will benefit from the panel or talk.
- Draw outside the lines: Marketing doesn’t exist in a vacuum and neither does Social Media Week. Consider compelling panelists from other industries who can add color to industry-specific conversations.
As you develop your submission ideas, keep in mind our global theme for 2017, “Language and the Machine,” which will look at how algorithms are changing the way we connect, communicate both online and in the physical world.
Why become an event partner?
- Engage your organization in the conversation that is relevant to your cause or industry
- Gain recognition as a thought-leader or influencer in your field
- Position your organization on a global stage to gain exposure and credibility for your work
- Develop valuable relationships with new prospects, partners, and clients
Once you submit, don’t forget to grab your passes to attend. HQ and Connect Passes are currently 30% off through Dec 2. Claim yours today!