The Shorty Awards are proud to present an interactive session featuring thought leaders from their community of Academy members, winners and collaborators. Hear from the top brands and organizations on social about what captivates, engages and moves audiences, and then put your noggin to the test with game show trivia questions the entire audience can participate in.
The topic of discussion will be emerging social and digital media platforms. At this point Snapchat is the emerging platform of record, Periscope is catching on, and no one seems to know what will (or will not) happen on Peach. This also extends to new ways brands are publishing #content and doing community management.
Register today, and bookmark this event to your schedule! On Friday, February 26th at 4:00pm, join the Shorty Awards at the SVA Theatre for “The Future Of Emerging Platforms: An Interactive Shorty Awards Trivia Game“. We’ll hear welcome the following leaders to the SMW New York stage:
- Mark Borum (Co-Founder & VP of Marketing, Reelio)
- Rachel Christensen (Managing Social Media Editor, BuzzFeed)
- Gregory Galant (CEO & Co-Founder, Shorty Awards)
- Matthew Knell (VP of Social Media and Platform Partnerships, About.com)
- Rob McCarty (Chief Operations Officer, PopShorts)
- Adam Zeller (VP of Social Media, Bravo & Oxygen Media)
After this event, come celebrate the end of Social Media Week at our VIP Closing Party! The closing party is for Insider Passholders only, so be sure to register (or upgrade) your pass in order to get your name onto the guest list.