Sara Holoubek is the founder and CEO of Luminary Labs, a network of experts that helps create the business models that make organizations resilient to changing markets. Technology and social media are an important part of the business models that will be successful in the future of our always-on, always connected-world. Something Sara understands intimately. As a longtime friend and partner, we trust her recommendations completely — and so should you.
These are the events that Sara is most excited for:
- Startups to Watch in 2014 presented by Entrepreneur.com
Because I always love big, messy, industries, and the startups about to disrupt them.
- The Future of Now: Health Innovation Track, Presented by Merck
Health tech is hot.
- What (bio)Tech Entrepreneurs Can Learn From Tesla.
If you haven’t been to the Harlem (bio)Space yet, it’s a must. Right here, in New York City, evolutionary biotech ideas now have a space where they can become the products that solve real health problems. Plus, they have really cool t-shirts.
- Fueling Social Fandom at MTV, VH1 and Comedy Central
Everything I learned about influencer engagement came from Don Steele.
- Upworthy’s Real Mission: A Keynote Announcement from Eli Pariser, Founder.
Because it is brilliant to make “what’s important popular, even if what’s popular isn’t considered important by the masses.”