Everything you always wanted to know about Social Media Week Rotterdam (but were afraid to ask):
- What is Social Media Week?
- What’s the target audience of Social Media Week?
- Is Social Media Week Rotterdam only about social media?
- Why should I attend?
- Is Social Media Week really a week?
- Where can I follow Social Media Week Rotterdam?
Q: What is Social Media Week?
A: Taking place four times a year, Social Media Week is a worldwide event that investigates the social, cultural and economic impact of social media. Our mission is to connect people and organizations through collaboration, learning and sharing of ideas and information.
Social Media Week Rotterdam (#SMWRdam) is a three-day long conference that provides ideas, trends, insights and inspiration, assisting people and businesses to understand how they can achieve more in a hyperconnected world. The event features a central stage for keynotes and panels, two smaller rooms for workshops, masterclasses and presentations, and an area completely dedicated to co-working, networking and interactive installations.
Q: What’s the target audience of Social Media Week?
A: Social Media Week Rotterdam is primarily aimed at businesspeople – senior and medior marketers, founders, entrepreneurs, influencers and digital connected consumers – in a wide range of sectors, including marketing, advertising, communication, media, publishing, technology, art and entertainment.
Q: Is Social Media Week Rotterdam only about social media?
A: No, Social Media Week is also about modernization, big data, technology, communication, online, wearables and all other innovations that influence us.
Q: Why should I attend?
A: We believe there are many compelling reasons to attend. Here are just a few:
- Community created content: Due to the unique way that the program is curated, the content and programming is designed to cover every emerging trend, technology area and industry sector.
- Education: From workshops, masterclasses and online learning, our educational programming provides professionals with the latest in trends, best practices and industry case studies.
- Iconic venues and locations: We believe space should always factor into the design of the experience. Thanks to strategic partnerships with iconic institutions and venues, Social Media Week is able to enhance your experience and make this possible.
- Hyper-social attendees: Due to a focus on depth and diversity, the conference attracts a broad array of hyper-social influencers, practitioners and academic thinkers.
Q: Is Social Media Week really a week?
A: Social Media Week Rotterdam takes place from 15 – 17 November 2016. A mid-week filled with interesting, uplifting information that will definitely give you brand new insights.