9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Hosted by Social Media Week Rotterdam
LantarenVenster Otto Reuchlinweg 996 Rotterdam Zuid-Holland 3072 MD
Every day is an inspiring day at Social Media Week Rotterdam! Our global theme; “The Invisible Hand; Hidden Forces of Technology (And How We Can Harness it for Good)“, will shimmer through every keynote, panel discussion and workshop.
We’ve asked our speakers to focus their content on how to nurse the equilibrium of interests, create brand impact and thought leadership, embrace millennials and keep up with technology. Some have even managed to touch two or three of these topics in their sessions.
This year Social Media Week Rotterdam consists of two stages. On our main stage all the sessions will be in English and if they’re in Dutch, they will be translated by our professional translators via headsets. On our second stage most of the sessions will be in Dutch. The final program will indicate which sessions are in Dutch and which are in English.
On Wednesday November 16 representatives of companies and organisations like the United Nations, KLM and NATO will bring you tons of inspiration. Expect the following speakers to inspire you with their experience in social media and innovation:
- Amal El Alami – HubFlux;
- Jojanneke van den Bosch – OnlineComm Academy;
- Marc Bras – BMW i
- Lisbeth Chawes – Komfo;
- Elja Daae – Elja Daae Marketingadvies;
- Claus Farsinsen – Komfo;
- Nancy Groves – United Nations;
- Steven Mehringer – NATO;
- Raziye Nevzat – Eastern Mediterranean University;
- Carina Pelt – Aedes;
- Carlijn Postma – The Post;
- Lennart Ruigrok – Emerce Opleidingen;
- Annemiek de Ruiter – ISPE de Bruggen;
- Sanne van der Schee – RauwCC;
- Rob Speekenbrink – NosCura;
- Pelpina Trip – Pelpina.nl;
- Mirella van Maaren – KleurrijkWonen;
- Karlijn Vogel-Meijer – KLM;
- Alexander Verbeek – Stockholm Environment Institute;
- Eva Westerhoff – Westerhoff Communicatie.
Our program is full, but we’re still collecting input from our speakers. The list above will grow each week. Expect more than 15 sessions to choose from and a total of at least 20 inspiring speakers each day. Stay tuned for updates!
Venue & Location
LantarenVensterOtto Reuchlinweg 996
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland 3072 MD