9:00 AM - 5:45 PM
Hosted by Social Media Week Rotterdam
nhow Rotterdam Wilhelminakade 137 Rotterdam Zuid-Holland 3072 AP
The theme of the day for Wednesday 24 September is ‘Social, Innovation, Education & Business’. The events will be hosted by the following chairwomen and chairman; Gerard Drosterij, Esther Janssen and Marcel Jongmans. Below you’ll find all the events connecting to this theme.
- Your brain on social media | Roeland Dietvorst
- Everything that can be disrupted will be | Edwin Korver
- Digital transformation: from innovation strategy to future business prototypes | Valentijn Destoop – Wonderland & LittleMissRobot
- The means to justify the end: combating cyber harassment in social media | Tom van Laer
- Social media and privacy | Tinga Kleefman
- Teachers connecting with students on social media: don’t just a jump on the bandwagon | Tung Tung Chan – Erasmus Universiteit
- What can we learn from Silicon Valley? | Eva de Valk – NRC Silicon Valley
- TU Delft: webcare in the hands of students | Rob Speekenbrink – TU Delft
- LinkedIn and social media | Martine Meijburg – Second Degree
- Optimizing social interaction in online training experiences | Jojanneke van den Bosch – EOS Online Communicatie & Martèn de Prez – A New Spring
- Conversation Company in practice; bumps and highlights | Stéphan Lam – Microsoft
- Customer care or social business? | Alexander de Ruiter – OBI4wan
- Enterprise Social Networking | Peter van Hees – Cronos
- How to engage and involve impacted stakeholders | Gaby Arjun Sharma – Socialize!
- Social business: empowering employees to create real value for their organization | Jochem Koole
- Shifting the educational | Remco Pijpers – Kennisnet
- Social media voor female entrepreneurs | Jeanet Bathoorn – Get Social NL
- Customer journey & social selling | Laura Nuhaan
- Smart business with Twitter: acquisition in 140 characters | Maaike Gulden
At the end of the day there will be a Networking Event including the world premiere of the documentary WEB. This event will be open for every attendee. You can find more information about this event here.
You’ll need a VSP, Week or day Pass to attend these events. Get your pass here!
Venue & Location
nhow RotterdamWilhelminakade 137
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland 3072 AP