9:00 AM - 5:45 PM
Hosted by Social Media Week Rotterdam
nhow Rotterdam Wilhelminakade 137 Rotterdam Zuid-Holland 3072 AP
The theme of the day for Thursday September 25 is ‘Social, Innovation, Sport & Leisure’. The events will be hosted by the following chairman; Gijsbregt Brouwer (more to be announced). Below you’ll find all the events connecting to this theme.
- Social media lessons from space for Earth | Remco Timmermans – World Space Week
- Online reputation: embracing the power of customer feedback | Jochem van Drimmelen – KLM
- Have your ambassadors build your destination | Isabel Mosk – Think!
- Sport and its supporters: keep in touch with the crowd | Martijn Rijk
- Sneakersdelight | Chad Gevaert
- The future of sports | Gijsbregt Brouwer – Brightguys
- How to make Social Media work for you and present yourself as a start-up | Sabine de Witte – National Geographic
- #thisisnhow | Marlies de Gooijer – In10
- Traveling in the year 2014 and beyond | Anna-Maria Giannattasio – Puur Events
- Rotterdam Routes app | Marlies den Hartogh – Brand Communicatie
- Healthy through Instagram | Christine Fürst – Instawalk010
- How does an international social media manager work? | Tessa Dirks
- Hospitality is a social marketing strategy | Kim van Velzen
You’ll need a VSP, Week or day Pass to attend these events. Get your pass here!
Venue & Location
nhow RotterdamWilhelminakade 137
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland 3072 AP